Integr8 Health provides high-quality integrative healthcare, pioneers emerging and equitable health solutions to current challenges, stewards the medical cannabis movement, and provides education to empower self-healing and healthy living.
We Practice “Good” Medicine.
We provide individualized recommendations on both conventional and alternative approaches to stimulate healing and to treat your chronic illness.
Initial visits take about an hour, so we can listen and understand your conditions. We know that every patient is unique; we need to understand who you are and what you are going through if we want to help you make lasting changes.
Once we understand you, we help you use cannabis, natural supplements, and other therapies that are proven effective by scientific research and clinical success in other patients like you.
We Get Results.
We frequently see patients who have been disappointed by multiple medical treatments that are costly and simply do not work. We specialize in what the rest of the field considers "tough cases," and we get great results using therapies that are safe and effective.
We Stand Behind You.
When you request, we collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations, and will do whatever it takes to help you, because we care. We will be in your corner for the long haul.
We also advise you to be very wary of any physician who only spends 5-10 minutes with you or does not review your medical records, perform a physical or follow up visits. Certifications from physicians that do not adhere to state law will not hold up in court.
Why Join Our Practice?
- We stand behind you and your certification. If you have a qualifying condition in Maine, Massachusetts or Rhode Island, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for legal use of medical marijuana. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating thousands of patients.
- We educate you on how to correctly use medical marijuana to get the best results for your condition (dosage, strains, delivery system, frequency, forms, medical interactions and more). Our medical marijuana education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with experts.
- We offer FREE: Acupuncture with each visit, legal advice with an attorney, deep discounts on supplements and vaporizers, and access to Dr. Dustin Sulak's Cannabis Health Solutions Videos, specifically designed to be the most effective activities to improve your overall health while using medical marijuana.
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include osteopathic manipulations, supplements, acupuncture, mind and body activities, lifestyle changes and more.
- We will collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations. We do whatever it takes to help you, because we care.
- We are a community and hold workshops for the public and providers to learn about the medical benefits of marijuana, caregiving, and integrative healthcare.
Have questions? Want to setup an appointment for a Medical Marijuana Evaluation? Click Here.
What to Do Now?