Welcome to Integr8 Health, LLC, Dr. Dustin Sulak’s practice in Falmouth, Maine.
Our Medical Marijuana Doctors in Maine are ready to help you get your life back, legally. We are the experts and leaders in Medical Marijuana in Maine and on the East Coast. If you are looking for a holistic approach to chronic pain, cancer, spasticity, nausea, or a variety of other conditions, you have made it to the right place. We emphasize the importance of in-depth visits. This allows us to understand your healing journey, and provide you with personalized treatments that get great results. If you are ready for a new way to care for your health, we are here to help.
Types of Appointments With Our Providers:
- In-Office Visits
- Distance Telemedicine Visits
We offer a sliding scale for patients with low incomes. We also offer FREE acupuncture treatments, discounts on supplements and products, legal advice with an attorney and health workshops to all patients. Our telemedicine visits are available for patients with severe conditions or for patients who live long distances from our Falmouth Office.
Once you are qualified by one of our Doctors, we provide you with our 12 Month Tamper Proof Certification. A Maine Certification will allow you to purchase medical cannabis from dispensaries or caregivers, grow up to six (6) flowering plants and have up to 2.5 ounces. To be protected under Maine’s law, you are required to have this certification and a Maine-issued picture identification card. For a list of qualifying conditions, click here Maine Medical Marijuana Evaluations.
Why Join Our Practice?
- We stand behind you and your certification. If you have a qualifying condition in Maine, Massachusetts or Rhode Island, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for legal use of medical marijuana. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating thousands of patients.
- We educate you on how to correctly use medical marijuana to get the best results for your condition (dosage, strains, delivery system, frequency, forms, medical interactions and more). Our medical marijuana education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with experts.
- We offer FREE: Acupuncture with each visit, legal advice with an attorney, deep discounts on supplements and vaporizers, and access to Dr. Dustin Sulak’s Cannabis Health Solutions Videos, specifically designed to be the most effective activities to improve your overall health while using medical marijuana.
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include osteopathic manipulations, supplements, acupuncture, mind and body activities, lifestyle changes and more.
- We will collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations. We do whatever it takes to help you, because we care.
- We are a community and hold workshops for the public and providers to learn about the medical benefits of Marijuana, Caregiving, and Integrative Healthcare.
Have questions? Want to setup an appointment for a Medical Marijuana Evaluation? Click Here.
All of our providers are trained in conventional medicine and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation. We also recognize the limitations of pharmaceutical and surgical interventions, and we therefore emphasize safe, natural, and less invasive interventions whenever possible.
Our providers are experts in medical marijuana evaluations and offer ongoing follow up healthcare. We acknowledge the broad therapeutic potential of medical marijuana and recognize how many people can be helped by this often misunderstood herb. Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the harm of medical marijuana requires an individualized approach with education on dosage, strain, delivery systems, and the more subtle aspects of one’s relationship with this medicine plant.
We stay up-to-date on the quickly changing process of medical marijuana certification, state registration, legal routes of obtaining medical marijuana, etc. We will guide you through the process of becoming a legal medical marijuana patient.
Integr8 Health Mission Statement
Our goal is to provide our patients with high quality, compassionate and integrative healthcare. We address your entire body, mind and spirit to help you to achieve great health and happiness. We offer the highest standard of care in Medical Marijuana Consultations.
We Practice “Good” Medicine.
We provide individualized recommendations on both conventional and alternative approaches to stimulate healing and to treat your chronic illness.
Initial visits take about an hour, so we can listen and understand your conditions. We know that every patient is unique; we need to understand who you are and what you are going through if we want to help you make lasting changes.
Once we understand you, we help you use cannabis, natural supplements, and other therapies that are proven effective by scientific research and clinical success in other patients like you.
We Get Results
We frequently see patients who have been disappointed by multiple medical treatments that are costly and simply do not work. We specialize in what the rest of the field considers “tough cases,” and we get great results using therapies that are safe and effective.
We Stand Behind You
When you request, we collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations, and will do whatever it takes to help you, because we care. We will be in your corner for the long haul.
**We also advise you to be very wary of any physician who only spends 5-10 minutes with you or does not review your medical records, perform a physical or follow up visits. Certifications from physicians that do not adhere to state law will not hold up in court.
Have any Questions? Call us and we would love to help you 207-482-0188 ext 1.
What to Do Now?
Looking for Maine Integrative Healthcare ?
Dr. Sulak’s practice in Manchester, ME. 207-512-8633 http://www.maine-health.com/