Welcome to Integr8 Health.
Our compassionate doctors and nurse practitioners are experts in medical cannabis and are ready to help you get your life back, legally. If you are looking for a holistic approach to chronic pain, cancer, spasticity, nausea, or a variety of other conditions, you have made it to the right place! We provide in-depth visits that allow us to understand your healing journey and offer personalized treatments that get great results. If you are ready for a new way to care for your health, we are here to help.
Types of Appointments With Our Providers:
- In-Office Visits
- Distance Telemedicine Visits
We offer a sliding scale for patients with low incomes. We also offer discounts on supplements and products, free legal advice with an attorney, and health workshops to all our patients. Our telemedicine visits are available for patients with severe conditions or for patients who live long distances from our Falmouth office.
Once you are qualified by one of our doctors or nurse practitioners, we provide you with a Tamper Proof Certification to participate in Maine’s medical cannabis program. The certification will allow you to purchase medical cannabis from dispensaries or caregivers, grow up to six (6) flowering plants yourself, and possess up to 2.5 ounces of fully processed cannabis. To be protected under Maine’s law, you are required to have this certification and a Maine-issued picture identification card. For a list of qualifying conditions, click here Maine Medical Marijuana Evaluations.
Why Join Our Practice?
- We stand behind you and your certification. If you have a qualifying condition and medical cannabis treatment is indicated, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for legal use of medical cannabis. Our priority is to help you get better while saving you time and money. Our programs come from our experience successfully treating thousands of patients.
- We educate you on how to correctly use medical marijuana to get the best results for your condition (dosage, frequency, strains, delivery system, medical interactions and more). Our medical cannabis education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with experts.
- We offer free legal advice with an attorney, deep discounts on supplements and vaporizers, and access to Dr. Dustin Sulak’s Cannabis Health Solutions Videos, specifically designed to be the most effective activities to improve your overall health while using medical cannabis.
- We take time to listen to you and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include osteopathic manipulation, other herbs that compliment cannabis, nutritional supplements, mind-body activities, lifestyle suggestions, and more.
- We will collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations. We do whatever it takes to help you, because we care.
- We are a community and hold workshops for the public and providers to learn about the medical benefits of cannabis, caregiving, and integrative healthcare.
Have questions? Want to setup an appointment for a Medical Marijuana Evaluation? Click Here.
All of our providers are trained in conventional medicine and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation. We also recognize the limitations of pharmaceutical and surgical interventions, and we therefore emphasize safe, natural, and less invasive interventions whenever possible.
Our providers are experts in medical cannabis evaluations and offer ongoing follow up healthcare. We acknowledge the broad therapeutic potential of medical cannabis and recognize how many people this often-misunderstood herb can help. Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the harm of medical cannabis requires an individualized approach with education on dosage, frequency, strain, delivery systems, and the more subtle aspects of one’s relationship with this medicine plant.
We stay up-to-date on the quickly changing process of medical marijuana certification, state registration, legal routes of obtaining medical cannabis, etc. We will guide you through the process of becoming a legal medical marijuana patient.
Integr8 Health’s Vision
Helping people live life to its fullest.
Integr8 Health’s Mission
Integr8 Health provides high-quality integrative healthcare, pioneers emerging and equitable health solutions to current challenges, stewards the medical cannabis movement, and provides education to empower self-healing and healthy living.
We Practice “Good” Medicine.
We provide individualized recommendations on both conventional and alternative approaches to stimulate healing and to treat your chronic illness.
Initial visits take about an hour, so we can listen and understand your conditions. We know that every patient is unique; we need to understand who you are and what you are going through if we want to help you make lasting changes.
Once we understand you, we help you use cannabis, natural supplements, and other therapies that are proven effective by scientific research and clinical success in other patients like you.
We Get Results
We frequently see patients who have been disappointed by multiple medical treatments that are costly and simply do not work. We specialize in what the rest of the field considers “tough cases,” and we get great results using therapies that are safe and effective.
We Stand Behind You
When you request, we collaborate with your other providers, make referrals, write letters and provide testimony in legal situations, and will do whatever it takes to help you, because we care. We will be in your corner for the long haul.
**We also advise you to be very wary of any physician who only spends 5-10 minutes with you or does not review your medical records, perform a physical or follow up visits. Certifications from physicians that do not adhere to state law will not hold up in court.
Have any Questions? Call us and let us help you 207-482-0188 ext 1.
What to Do Now?
Looking for Integr8 Massachusetts?
Integr8 Massachusetts in Burlington, MA. 781-328-4488