Dr. Dustin Sulak
Renowned integrative medicine physician
based in Maine.
Welcome to Integr8 Health
The Experts in Medical Cannabis
Integr8 Health is the home of internationally-renowned medical cannabis expert Dr. Dustin Sulak and his highly-experienced colleagues. We specialize in helping patients achieve great results with medical cannabis.
Why Cannabis? This powerful but safe, incredibly versatile medicine often succeeds where other medications and treatments fail. An alternative treatment for pain, insomnia, anxiety, neurologic disorders, digestive disorders and more, we’ve been helping patients who’ve been let down by conventional treatments for over a decade.
Why Integr8 Health?
- We get amazing results. We make it simple for you to experience the maximum benefit with cannabis, and lowest potential for side effects, by taking the time to understand you and your health challenges. We apply cutting-edge knowledge and treatment strategies to help you achieve your goals.
- We provide detailed treatment plans and follow up with you. Cannabis is not one-size fits all – in fact, dozens of cannabis varieties, delivery methods, and dosing protocols make medical cannabis challenging to navigate. Instead of wasting your time and money with trial-and-error, we can guide you and ensure your safety. Every patient receives a clear plan of action to improve their health.
- Our treatments are safe. Every patient deserves to clearly understand the potential risks and benefits of any treatment. We always rely on safer, less invasive, and more natural treatments whenever possible. Patients are frequently able to replace more dangerous and less effective medications with the appropriate use of medical cannabis.
- You don’t have to smoke or be impaired to benefit from cannabis. Our purpose is to help you live life to its fullest, and to be free of limiting symptoms or health conditions. Our treatment plans will be compatible with your personal preferences and goals.
- We treat you with respect. Many of our patients have conditions that are poorly understood by conventional medicine – we understand your frustration! We take the time to really listen to you and partner with you on a journey to better health.
- We stand behind you and your certification. If medical cannabis treatment is indicated, we closely follow state laws to ensure the legality of your treatment. We coordinate care with your primary care provider and specialists, write letters for employers, provide testimony in legal situations, and go the extra mile for you because we’re dedicated to your success.
We care for people of all ages, and excel in the care of pediatric and geriatric patients.
We treat patients with chronic pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia, PTSD, cancer, seizures, multiple sclerosis, dementia, Lyme and other tick-borne diseases, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, and more.