Clinical Training Retreats
Phase 1: Wednesday, March 29th, 1pm to Friday, March 31st, 5pm
Phase 2: Wednesday, June 7th, 9am to Friday, June 9th, 5pm
with Dr. Dustin Sulak
Licensed healthcare providers are invited to an exclusive, personalized clinical training retreat. These 3-day in-person immersive experiences are offered in two phases. Each phase is limited to 8 participants.
Participants will increase their knowledge and skills in the practice of integrative medicine and the clinical applications of cannabis and ketamine through didactic and experiential sessions, direct observation of and participation in clinical encounters, and intimate small group discussions.
Mark your calendar!
Phase 1: Wednesday, March 29th
to Friday, March 31st
Phase 2: Wednesday, June 7th
to Friday, June 9th
Integr8 Health, Dr. Sulak’s practice
170 US Route 1, Suite 200
Falmouth, ME 04105
Psychedelic-assisted therapy experiential session
Who Should Attend
This transformative experience is intended for clinicians of all fields interested in:
- Personal development
- Increased satisfaction in their clinical practice
- Confidence in applying these safe and powerful tools
- DO, MD, ND, DDS, NP, PA, DC, Pharm D, PsyD, RN, PT, clinical psychologist, social worker, or other professional healthcare clinician (active license not required)
- HIPAA certification (if needed, an online course will be provided for a fee)
- Stable cardiovascular health, e.g. ability to tolerate exercise
- Completed Healer Certified Training, including two clinical training modules (Endocannabinoid Physiology and Cannabis Pharmacology) is recommended, but not required
- Attending Phase 1 is recommended, but not required, before attending Phase 2 – participants may register for both sessions at the same time
Phase 1 Includes:
- Practical and perceptual skills for interfacing with the patient and conducting a healing clinical encounter
- Evaluating patients new to cannabis and providing detailed, individualized treatment plans
- Follow-up of cannabis-using patients
- Incorporating cannabis into clinician’s self-care
Phase 2 Includes:
- Introduction to ketamine therapeutics
- Evaluating patients for ketamine therapy and providing treatment plans
- Follow-up and monitoring of patients using ketamine and cannabis
- Experiential group ketamine-assisted therapy
- If appropriate, participants will receive a prescription for take-home ketamine to continue their practice after the course concludes
More About Cannabis
Cannabis is one of the safest, most versatile, and most powerful herbal medicines. Often used as a stand-alone treatment for a variety of symptoms, cannabis can also be used to address underlying mental, spiritual, and physical imbalances and as an adjunct to other healing arts modalities. In this retreat, cannabis will be used to enhance internal and external sensory awareness and facilitate transformation of stagnant or limiting patterns of thought, behavior, and physiology.
More About Ketamine
Ketamine is a synthetic pharmaceutical compound, classified as a dissociative anesthetic. It is one of the most widely used drugs in modern medicine, and is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. In the last two decades, ketamine has been increasingly clinically applied at subanesthetic doses as an off-label treatment for chronic pain along with various chronic treatment-resistant mental health conditions, such as depression, alcoholism, substance dependencies, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and other conditions.
At lower doses, ketamine can provide calming and euphoric effects, altered sensory perception, and heart-opening effects. Higher doses can produce psychedelic experiences that can assist in the healing and transformation of existential and transpersonal challenges. This retreat includes preparation for, participation in, and integration after a group psychedelic-assisted therapy session using ketamine via the oromucosal or intramuscular routes of administration. Participants will gain experience in both roles as supporter and journeyer. The skills and knowledge obtained can be readily applied to other psychedelic tools.
Phase 1: $1,800 per participant.
Phase 2: $2,200 per participant. Early Bird Rate: $1,900 – ends April 28th!
Phase 1 and 2 Combined Registration: $3,650 per participant
Phase 1 Includes: 3-day retreat and lunch on Thursday and Friday.
Phase 2 Includes: 3-day retreat, ketamine medicine, lunch on Wednesday and Friday, and healthy snacks on Thursday.
Payment and Medical Registration forms both must be submitted before your registration is accepted.
Up to 21 days prior to retreat: full refund.
Less than 21 days’ notice: refund available only if registration slot is filled by another student.
Registration fee does not include lodging.
Once retreat is fully booked, optional group lodging will be coordinated to reduce costs and promote group cohesion.
Optional Tour of Healer Manufacturing Facility
Phase 1 registrants may sign up to attend a tour on Wednesday, March 29 at 9:30 a.m.
Phase 2 registrants may sign up to attend a tour on Tuesday, June 6 at 2 p.m.
Although there is no additional fee for the tour, please note that it may impact your travel dates and lodging requirements.